AIM
RMLeiche

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Weird al... Kinda sucks

Like he has the right to make fun of any bands, lol. Every band on there has alot more talent than him. And after the first 6 parodies it got childish.

LisVender responds:

Yeah, I'm sure that someone who likes Freddy got Fingered knows what childish is.

Second Matrix: Trailer Second Matrix: Trailer

Commie Bullshit

Wow, nice job</sarcasm>. Putting lots of gradients doesent make it any more impressive. It wouldent have been as bad if you had kept all of your manga characters in their own enviroments rather than taking the matrix'. Please do not make this into a full-length flash unless you have animated characters. Still-frans with muzzle blast and such doesent provide much eye candy.

Kyle-Mistry responds:

well of course im gonna have animated characters in it, how else am i gonna do the fight scenes? :P

Chaos 2Xtreme Chaos 2Xtreme

Fantastic

I really loved it. I do a simlilar style of animation and its pretty hard when you get into 3-D and good combat. I liked it, fast paced and brilliant.

PartiallyCorrupt responds:

I'm glad you liked it, although i dont really know what you mean by 3d. All I used was flash.

magic rpg quest sequel2-2 magic rpg quest sequel2-2

Submit the Other ones.

Submit the ones that were on Friends Society. I gave you a 5, PUNKBUSTER!!!

HAPPY_4th HAPPY_4th

Good Tribute.

Good job man. It would have been cool if you had used the fireworks SFX on flashkit.com.

-Zombie Nation- Ep 1.1 -Zombie Nation- Ep 1.1

Funny.

It was pretty cool. I dont like tweening so i gave you an 8 on style. Do i FBF next time and make the characters less boxish. 28 Days Later is one of my favourate movies.

UndeadManchester responds:

I would use FBF but I'm to goddamn lazy and have better things to do with my time. Thanks for the 9 none the less.

Norimaro's Kikaida Hoedwn Norimaro's Kikaida Hoedwn

YEAH!!!

It got a 5 from me :D. MAKE MORE!!!